Ecru ‘Kiera’ Tunic
The beautiful Kiera tunic is one to add to your collection that you will have for years to come.
This classic piece is so fluid when you move and feels silky soft against the body. A few of our fave features include the deeply hemmed sleeves and slit sides that elongate the appearance of your legs. There really are no words that fully capture the personality of this piece… it’s just truly beautiful.
Available in black and ecru.
- Contact our Stylist
- New customers: Please read this!
- About the Fit & Garment Care
Our sizes go from 1-5 on most items. Some items are sized, small, medium and large. Occasionally, an item will be ‘one size’.
Please contact before ordering any long/full length pieces if you are under 5’3″ and have not shopped with us before. We have lots of customers who are 5′- 5’2″ but they know our collection well and know which pieces will work for them and which will not.
You can find measurements for our sizes in our ‘sizing chart’ at the bottom of this page, but just to give you an idea of how they work:
Size 1 is about the equivalent of a UK size 10. If you normally wear a UK size 8, our size 1 will probably be fine for you but you can ask our Stylist Bronagh for further details
Size 2 is similar to a UK size 12
Size 3 is similar to a UK size 14
Size 4 is similar to a UK size 16
Size 5 is similar to a UK size 18 but may also work for a size 20 depending on the style.
We say similar because a lot of our pieces are jersey and are very flexible on sizing. If an item is a non stretch fabric, you may want to go up a size. Again you can ask our Stylist Bronagh fr further advise.
Bronagh can be contacted at Bronagh@marygrant.com
You can see our sizing chart measurements here Sizing Guide
Our stylist Bronagh is always happy to advise you choosing the best pieces for you. She can help you with building your timeless wardrobe, helping you to add to what you have already and advising you on sizing etc.
When you are contacting her initially, please include your body measurements, height etc along with any other useful information.
You can contact her directly at Bronagh@marygrant.com
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with goods that you purchase online, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
How do I return an item?
- Please contact us by email (email@example.com) within 2 days of receiving your order, letting us know the reason for returning the item. We will issue you with a ‘Returns Number’.
- Fill the return form with your ‘Returns number’ and the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why. Enclose your return form with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Clearly print your returns number, along with your name & address on the ‘return address card’ which was enclosed with your delivery. Return address should be securely taped to the outside of the package.
- All goods are insured by us in transit, but you must use a return service which requires at signature when we receive the item.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- Please note that you must follow our returns policy above. Parcels received without a returns number will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note that it can take up to 5 working days for a refund to appear in your account.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided & within 10 working days of receiving your returns number.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all swing tickets and designer garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately on receipt of the item.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
UK : Northern Ireland : €15
UK : Mainland : €25
Rest Of Europe: €25
Rest of the World : €25
Our Inner Circle membership is built around a Success Path which helps you to build a timeless wardrobe for your style personality and body shape so that you show up as the most confident and fabulous version of yourself no matter what stage of life you are in.
2 annual wardrobe challenges
10% discount on all our products after 3 months membership.
First to hear about new collections, drops, promotions etc
Coaching to help you get unstuck when life throws you a curveball.
A community of empowered women who show up for each other in a private Facebook group.
Doors open twice a year. Find out more and sign up here The Inner Circle
Welcome to our world!
We hope you are enjoying browsing our website. Please do not order anything until you have spoken to us first.
We want you to have the best possible unboxing experience so we make it our policy not to ship items just to ‘try them on’. We want to be confident that what we are sending to you has the best possible chance of being perfect for you.
We want to ensure that you are ordering the right pieces for your height, your size and your style personality. Therefore there are 2 things we would like you to do before placing an order.
- Please do our style archetype quiz here : https://app.quizitri.com/render/cf9119e2-cdbb-4250-9bc2-aace9b90d476
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us :
1. Your height
2. Your high street size : top and bottom
3. Your style archetype
4. The pieces that you are interested in ordering.
We will get back to you as soon as possible with our feedback and recommendations.
Please note : it can take up to 2 working days Monday – Friday to get a response to our emails, longer during busy times. Please be patient as we are serving other customers. The reward is ensuring that you are ordering the right pieces that will serve you for many years. Speed is not as important as longevity and creating a wardrobe for your personality that will evolve with you over time.