Bex Bundle 1: Bex Dungarees + White Tina
Our gorgeous bundles are an amazing way to build up your unique collection in your wardrobe with a little bit of savings.
In this combination, you have your jersey Tina tee and the Bex dungarees that are simply ‘too cool for school’. You can really makes these pieces your own by pairing them with different items you already have in your wardrobe from bralets to long sleeved tops, white runner or quirky boots.. no matter the combination you will feel ready for the day ahead!
Bex Navy Dungarees RRP €389
White Tina Tee RRP €69
Our model is 5″10 and is wearing a size small/1 in everything.
Our sizes go from 1-5 on most items. Some items are sized, small, medium and large. Occasionally, an item will be ‘one size’
You can find measurements for our sizes in our ‘sizing chart’ at the bottom of this page, but just to give you an idea of how they work:
Size 1 is about the equivalent of a UK size 10. If you normally wear a UK size 8, our size 1 will probably be fine for you but you can ask our Stylist Bronagh for further details
Size 2 is similar to a UK size 12
Size 3 is similar to a UK size 14
Size 4 is similar to a UK size 16
Size 5 is similar to a UK size 18 but may also work for a size 20 depending on the style.
We say similar because a lot of our pieces are jersey and are very flexible on sizing. If an item is a non stretch fabric, you may want to go up a size. Again you can ask our Stylist Bronagh fr further advise.
Bronagh can be contacted at Bronagh@marygrant.com
You can see our sizing chart measurements here Sizing Guide
Our stylist Bronagh is always happy to advise you choosing the best pieces for you. She can help you with building your timeless wardrobe, helping you to add to what you have already and advising you on sizing etc.
When you are contacting her initially, please include your body measurements, height etc along with any other useful information.
You can contact her directly at Bronagh@marygrant.com
Shipping day is Thursday each week. Orders received each week before 1pm on Wednesday will be the shipped on Thursday as long as the item is in stock. Should an item be on backorder or unavailable for any reason, we will let you know by attaching a note to your order confirmation. You will receive this by email.
Please allow extra time for delivery during Covid as online activity has multiplied across all businesses and our delivery partners are swamped. For International deliveries, we use An Post postal service and we have been advised that delivery times can be 4-6weeks.
- Orders will be despatched within 3 working days, subject to availability.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually, however if you place a 2nd order before we have shipped the first, we will try to ship them together to reduce shipping costs.
- All purchases are insured by us while in transit until they are delivered to you.
- All deliveries will require a signature. If you have any special delivery notes, please include them in your order notes.
- Tracking your order. For domestic deliveries, our courier will email you once they have scanned your parcel and will text you the day it is out for delivery. For International deliveries, we will send you your tracking number. Please keep an eye on your order confirmation for updates.
- Goods will not be shipped to PO boxes for protection of consumers.
- In times of adverse weather conditions or in matters beyond our control, please allow extra time for deliveries.
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with goods that you purchase online, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
How do I return an item?
- Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 days of receiving your order, letting us know the reason for returning the item. We will issue you with a ‘Returns Number’.
- Fill the return form with your ‘Returns number’ and the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why. Enclose your return form with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Clearly print your returns number, along with your name & address on the ‘return address card’ which was enclosed with your delivery. Return address should be securely taped to the outside of the package.
- All goods are insured by us in transit, but you must use a return service which requires at signature when we receive the item.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- Please note that you must follow our returns policy above. Parcels received without a returns number will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note that it can take up to 5 working days for a refund to appear in your account.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided & within 10 working days of receiving your returns number.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all swing tickets and designer garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately on receipt of the item.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
Northern Ireland : €15
Rest Of Europe: €20
Rest of the World : €20
Our Inner Circle membership is built around a Success Path which helps you to build a timeless wardrobe for your style personality and body shape so that you show up as the most confident and fabulous version of yourself no matter what stage of life you are in.
2 annual wardrobe challenges
10% discount on all our products after 3 months membership.
First to hear about new collections, drops, promotions etc
Coaching to help you get unstuck when life throws you a curveball.
A community of empowered women who show up for each other in a private Facebook group.
Doors open twice a year. Find out more and sign up here The Inner Circle