Paris Jersey Cardi
The jersey cardi is the perfect finish to so many different outfits. They can be mixed and matched in a wardrobe of basic jerseys or look just as good with jeans and other collections. The fit is soft and true to size. These wear well so they are a great addition to your casual wardrobe and will last for ages when you treat them well.
Northern Ireland : €8
Rest Of Europe: €10
Rest of the World : €20
- Orders will be despatched within 2 working days, subject to availability.
- Please note especially during sale times, that any item may sell out in store before we can physically update the online system. Where an item is not available, we will contact you immediately and advise you.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually, however we all sometimes decide that we want to place a 2nd order. If you place a 2nd order before we have shipped the first, we can send together to reduce shipping costs.
- All purchases are insured by us while in transit until they are delivered to you.
- All deliveries will require a signature.
- If you wish to track your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either track your shipment for you or email you the tracking number & the courier details.
- As online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an e-mail and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the card holders registered e-mail address and home address, and we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
- Goods will not be shipped to PO boxes for protection of consumers.
- In times of adverse weather conditions or in matters beyond our control, Grant Galvin Ltd t/a Mary Grant, is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any failure to meet the stated delivery date howsoever caused.
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with goods that you purchase online, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
How do I return an item?
- Please contact us by email (email@example.com) within 7 days of receiving your order, we will issue you with a ‘Returns Number’. This returns number is valid for a further 10 working days.
- Fill the return form with your ‘Returns number’ and the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why. Enclose your return form with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Clearly print your returns number, along with your name & address on the ‘return address slip’ which was enclosed with your paperwork on receipt of your parcel. This should be securely taped to the outside of the package.
- All goods are insured by us in transit, but you must use a return service which requires at signature when we receive the item.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
- With the help of your stylist, we like to get your order right before it leaves our hands. If you want help of any kind in selecting the right products for you or a friend, please contact your stylist.
- However, when you receive your items, if you would like us to exchange for a different, size, colour or whatever the case may be, please feel free to contact your stylist for further help. We are here to assist you until you are happy with your items.
- Please note that you must follow our returns policy above.Parcels received without a returns number clearly printed on the outside will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at customer care : firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +353 (0) 45 435252 or +353 (0) 1 6750881, during opening times. You may also email us directly by simply clicking on the chat box on the lower right corner of your screen.
- All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note that it can take up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided & within 10 working days of receiving your returns number.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all swing tickets and designer garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately on receipt of the item.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the strip has been removed (swimming wear) or if the items are soiled (lingerie), and may be sent back to the customer.
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team: email@example.com or by telephone during opening times:Newbridge : +353 (0) 45 435252 Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm.( closed bank holidays)Dublin : +1 6750881 Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm & Sunday 12pm – 6pm.( closed bank holidays)
CLICK & COLLECT
You may purchase any item and collect it from your chosen store. Please allow extra time for your item to be transferred between stores. If your item needs to be transferred, it will be sent in the next scheduled stock delivery. We will advise you when your item will be available to collect from your chosen store.
To avail of our CLICK & COLLECT service, simply add your item to your shopping bag & proceed to checkout where you can select click & collect from the list of delivery options.
Choose the click & collect service under delivery options and select the store which you would like to collect from.
We at Mary Grant believe every order is special. Whether it is for you or someone special we make sure it is beautifully wrapped.
If you are purchasing an item as a gift, let us know. We will send the item, beautifully wrapped with a greeting card personalised with your message.
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your order by a specific date as we may need to make special arrangements.