Returns & refunds, what are the policies?
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with goods that you purchase online, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange, within the guidelines as laid out below. Please read the following information carefully.
Due to the limited stock that we carry and the fact that another customer may be on a waiting list for the item you purchased, we ask that you ship returns as requested below.
How do I return an item?
- If you should wish to return an item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item.
- You must obtain a returns number before returning any items. Items received without a returns number will not be accepted.
- Items being returned must be shipped within 48 hours of receiving a returns number, please email tracking number to email@example.com.
- All items must be returned using a service which requires a signature.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all swing tickets and designer garment tags still attached. Do not remove any tags until you are sure you are keeping the items.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately on receipt of the item.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Any free gifts which were sent with your order must be returned.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
All Irish and EU returns should be sent to : Mary Grant | 15 Milford | Athgarvan | Newbridge | Co. Kildare | W12 TC96 | Ireland
All UK returns should be sent to: Bronagh Galvin | 6/4 21 Oswald St | Glasgow | Lanarkshire | G1 4PE | United Kingdom
- Please note that you must follow our returns policy above.Parcels received without a returns number will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at customer care : firstname.lastname@example.org
- All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note that it can take up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.