Shipping & Returns
Ireland & Northern Ireland: €8. We use Fastway courier service, which is normally overnight but may take longer during busy periods. Please let us know if you need your order urgently & please provide a contact phone number so that the courier can call you if you are not home when they arrive.
UK & rest of Europe: €10. This is a Postal service. Your parcel will normally despatch within 2 days of receiving your order, this may take longer during busy times or if you have selected a number of items which may be in different locations, in which case, we will gather together & send in 1 parcel.
Rest of the World : €20. This is a Postal service. Your parcel will normally despatch within 2 days of receiving your order, this may take longer during busy times or if you have selected a number of items which may be in different locations, in which case, we will gather together & send in 1 parcel.
- Orders will be despatched within 2 working days, subject to availability.
- Please note especially during sale times, that any item may sell out in store before we can physically update the online system. Where an item is not available, we will contact you immediately and advise you.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- All purchases are insured by us while in transit until they are delivered to you.
- All deliveries will require a signature.
- If you wish to track your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either track your shipment for you or email you the tracking number & the courier details.
- As online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an e-mail and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the card holders registered e-mail address and home address, and we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
- Goods will not be shipped to PO boxes for protection of consumers.
- In times of adverse weather conditions or in matters beyond our control, Grant Galvin Ltd t/a Mary Grant, is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any failure to meet the stated delivery date howsoever caused.